The Track at New Balance
Sunday, March 10
We are very excited that the final day of the New Balance Nationals Indoor Championship will be held at THE TRACK at New Balance, located on the brands Boston campus at its record-breaking indoor facility.
The TRACK at New Balance includes a 200m hydraulically banked indoor track, a dedicated throwing area, over 24,000sf athlete warm up area, a sophisticated Sports Research Lab, Broken Records Beer Hall and the Roadrunner music venue operated by Bowery Presents. Located across from New Balance’s global headquarters at Boston Landing, The TRACK at New Balance joins the Auerbach Center — the official practice facility for the Boston Celtics, the Warrior Ice Arena — the official practice facility for the Boston Bruins, and the Boston Landing MBTA commuter rail stop as the premier destination for sports in New England.
You can purchase your ticket for the Sunday session at the Track at New Balance here. (If you are looking to purchase tickets for Thursday, Friday, or Saturday at the Reggie, please visit the Reggie Information Page.)
Apparel Store Hours
The New Balance National Apparel Store will be open at the Track from 8:00 am – 7:00pm on Sunday.
Packet Pickup Information
Packet Pickup will take place on Sunday at the Track from 7:30 to 5:00pm
A photo ID is required for picking up a team packet.
Coaches receive 1 complimentary 4-day wristband for any teams with 2-5 athletes entered. A team with 6-10 athletes receives 2 complimentary wristbands, 11-15 athletes receives 3 complimentary wristbands, etc.
For coaches picking up a packet with an unattached athlete, a current coaching ID or letter from the high school stating that you are the coach is required to receive complimentary admission into the meet. Parents accompanying an athlete are required to pay admission.
The person picking up the packet on behalf of a team must be the designated pick-up person as documented on the team’s registration page on Athletic.net. This person must be prepared to show ID when picking up the packet on behalf of a team. A printed letter or e-mail will also suffice from a member of the coaching staff listed on athletic.net stating pickup person’s First and Last Name. If writing an e-mail, please list in subject line “[TEAM NAME] – [Pickup person’s First and Last name] Designated for Team Packet Pickup”
The athlete’s bib number is their pass into the meet.
Team packets can only be picked up in its entirety, individual bibs will not be pulled from the team packet.
The TRACK at New Balance features
- 200-meter hydraulically banked indoor track
- Capable of accommodating up to 5,000 spectators
- Dedicated track and field throwing area
- Multi-purpose area with two basketball and volleyball courts
- Full turf for soccer, lacrosse and other sports
- (4) VIP boxes, video production room, event timing, press boxes, and hospitality area
- Dedicated 24,000sf athlete warm-up area
- Separate live music entertainment venue for up to 3,500 people
Parking and Transportation
There are several large lots located in close proximity to the facility. We will provide more information including the daily rates and exact GPS addresses of these lots closer to the date of the event.
Other methods of transportation that are highly encouraged:
- Ride Share
- Commuter Rail: Boston Landing stop is just steps away from the entrance to the track!
If you are a media member and interest in obtaining a press pass for NBNI, please fill out the media request form here.
Pole Vault Drop-Off Saturday
Pole Vaulters will have the option to drop their poles off at the TRACK from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm on Saturday, March 9, 2024. Those instructions will be emailed to all athletes on where to drop off and pickup day of the event.
Food & Restaurants
Enjoy a small selection of healthy snacks and beverages from our concession stand, located at the west end of the building at the end of the concourse, and vending machines located throughout the facility. The Boston Landing campus also offers a wide variety of restaurant options to satisfy all of your food, snack, and beverage needs.
- American Flatbread – 76 Guest Street
- Pizza, Beer, and Bowling- name a better combo. American Flatbread, home of classic brick oven pizzas, uses flavorful and nutritious ingredients to make Boston Landing’s go-to pizzas! Private room with bar, 2 bowling lanes, TVs, and seating! Order Now
- Cambridge Naturals – 92 Guest Street
- Cambridge Naturals is a family-owned and operated natural wellness store. Offering wellness products including nutritional supplements, clean body care, organic foods, herbs/spices, and healthy lifestyle supplies.
- Rail Stop Restaurant & Bar – 96 Guest Street
- A mix of modern and classic New England cuisine including dry-aged steaks, fresh local seafood, and “comfort food done well.” Order Now
- Kohi Coffee Company – 130 Guest Street
- Focused on providing delicious tasting coffee, espresso, cold brew and tea beverages…one cup at a time. Plus, a seasonal food offering of pastries and an all day food menu. Order Now
- The Bagel Table– 86 Guest Street
- Calling all bagel lovers. The Bagel Table offers freshly baked bagels and custom roasted coffees. Easy grab and go! Donuts on select days.
- Mainely Burgers – 133 Guest Street
- Serving high-end burgers, veggie burgers, chicken sandwiches, hot dogs, fries, brussels sprouts, shakes, and more! 100% grass-fed beef from Walden Local Meats – sourced from farmers wicked close to us. Order Now
- Broken Records Beer Hall – 85 Guest Street
- Right on the ground level of the TRACK & next to Roadrunner, offering a variety of food, beers on tap, seasonal cordial cocktails and wine! Order Now
- FOMU– 123 Guest Street
- On the bottom floor of Lantera Apartments and across the street from the outdoor terrace, FOMU offers natural, plant-based ice cream and more (pints, baked goods, ice cream paraphernalia)
- Crumbl Cookies– 127 Guest Street
- Fast, fresh, and warm gourmet cookies. Warm chocolate chip and chilled pink sugar cookies are always on the menu, but with 100+ rotating specialty flavors like Muddy Buddy, Lemon Glaze, Bisco and more, customer’s taste buds will never get bored. Order Now
Facility Rules & Regulations
As you are planning your visit, please be sure to check out the current facility rules and regulations:
- The TRACK at New Balance is a smoke and vape free facility.
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- No outside food or drink is permitted unless purchased from of the Boston Landing resturants referenced above.
- Animals of any kind are not permitted into the facility except for identified service animals
- The follow items are not permitted in the TRACK at new balance
- Artificial noisemakers
- Umbrellas that do not collapse to 12 inches or less
- Hoverboards, scooters, wheeled shoes
- Flammable items
- Laser pointers
- Unsportsmanlike language or conduct
- Inappropriate signage
- Stickers, glitter or confetti
- Firearms or weapons of any kind
- All persons and or bags are subject to search upon entry
- Guests are not permitted in identified restricted areas
- Athletes, coaches and trainers only are permitted in competition areas
- No food or drink (with the exception of water) is permitted on any competition floor/area
- Athlete bags shall not be placed or left in any competition area that may impede actual competition or warm-ups
- Banners and flags will not be permitted in the facility without prior approval. Handmade signs 24”x24” or smaller are acceptable. the TRACK at new balance has the right to take down and remove any signage deemed inappropriate.
- the TRACK at new balance is not responsible for any personal belongings
- Any damage caused to the facility is the monetary responsibility of the individual, their parents or legal guardians
The TRACK at New Balance reserves the right to define, modify and/or add rules and regulations as deemed appropriate. Guests that fail to abide by facility rules and regulations will be asked to leave the facility.